Lowest Risk Offsite Disposal Solution for PFAS Leachate
Risk Factors for Leachate with PFAS
» Environmental Considerations
- Concerns about discharges to a POTW or to groundwater
» Potential Regulations
- Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) regulations in process.
- Hazardous Substance/CERCLA listing planned.
- Discharge limits for POTW or NPDES to be developed.
- Future RCRA Hazardous Waste Designation?
» Retroactive liability
- Responsibility in the future for doing things that are legal today
Texas Molecular Low Risk Solution for Leachate with PFAS
» Manage PFAS wastewaters as if they were hazardous waste subject to hazardous waste permits and rules up to and including land disposal regulations. Receiving, storage, and injection under State and Federal Regulations. Filter cakes generated in the process are incinerated at a RCRA Hazardous Waste Incinerator. Zero discharges to surface water or groundwater.
» Reduce liability by Meeting Future Regulations Today.
» Flexible. Can be used alone or in conjunction with on-site treatment technologies such as Reverse Osmosis.
» PFAS wastewater: www.pfaswastewaterdisposal.com
» Texas Molecular website: www.texasmolecular.com
Customer Service: 281-930-2540